In another 100 days the year draws to an end, it’s time to start planning for even greater success in 2019
As a professional speaker part of my Success Plan for 2019, for you, would be to start working with a coach and crafting your story for next year.
Almost all of the top performers in any field have had a coach at one time or another in their professional careers.
What can a coach do for you?
A coach can help you perform (your speech) to a higher level. Here’s how!
1. A good coach will keep you motivated. Since you will have to report regularly to your coach, you will get constant feedback and encouragement, which will keep you motivated to achieve their best.
2. A good story will offer you a message for success. With your message you will be more likely to inspire an audience and be remembered. Plus, you won’t be taking just a hit-or-miss approach to success.
3. A good coach will help you to plan your presentation, set goals that are realistic and design training that will help you achieve these goals. In other words, a good coach will keep you focused.
4. A good story will offer you advice and personal insights into both personal and professional life in a form that will be etched into your psyche more comfortably.
After a while, you won’t rely on your coach for every decision you make about your career or performance. You will have the story of where you started and where you are when asked for professional advice.
5. A good coach will help you get beyond the plateaus we all hit from time to time.
When people ask about moving forward and improving, your story will be told more comfortably and more confidently than ever. Working alone, you might feel stuck at a certain point in your career. A good coach will help you overcome those blocks and move to the next level of performance and accomplishment.
6. A good coach will help you accurately evaluate your own performance with positive feedback because people often focus on the negative and only see their faults and failures. A good coach will help you see things more easily.
7. A good story will make the process fun. Let’s face it, what’s the sense in striving for your highest level if you are not going to enjoy the process? Your story will help you design a working schedule that will not overwhelm people. So they will enjoy the entire process of achieving their best.
8. Most importantly, a good coach is flexible and works around you. But also holds you responsible for your own time management and diary.
Top performers in all fields will probably tell you that they wouldn’t be where they are without a good coach.
A good coach will probably tell you that working on your story is the best inspiration they can deliver.
If you want to speak like a top performer and you want a good coach who will help you make 2019 another chapter in your success.
Contact me at ernie@erniesaid .info for a free consultation.
Don’t plan to fail in 2019 by failing to plan. Plan to be memorable. Plan to make an impact.