# 1. Peter Thomson: The story of Peter Thomson is one of success – trauma – success. A story of taking the information he already knew and creating systems to generate success from success.
- Peter takes you through how to write a ‘Tips sheet’ and then expand it into an eBook, of some 2,000 words, for capturing emails and credibility. But it doesn’t end there, with just a little more work that eBook can become an 80 page soft back book, complete with cover and ISBN for sale on the online and offline market.
- But that’s not all, using the formula Peter goes deep into on his Achievers Club program. Your eBooks become a hard back book of 200 pages for real credibility and as a professional business card.
- Peter has a series of workshops which take last up to eight hours in all and delivers it without notes (or non I can see anyway). The room is always full. and the content is aimed towards the exact result he promises in his marketing and at a price of less than £70 it is one of the most effective workshops. I recommend it most.
#2 Chris Marr: The first time I saw and listened to Chris Marr I’ll hold my hand up and say that only a small part of his content was going in. I was spellbound by his delivery. Inspired by his ability to talk as if the session was being delivered with a cup of coffee at the local (enter the name of your favourite coffee house).
- Chris has gathered together a family of service providers and specialists, around him to offer one of the most prolific groups of information and content savvy, people where sharing is a vital element in their reason for being.
- The CMA group – Content Marketing Academy has run a succession of two-day events, gathering together experts, from the UK and the USA, to deliver top quality content and advice, on creating websites that take 70% of the sales decisions out of your hands. Buyers are given the information they need to make a choice before they have even spoken to you.
- Chris is the first business owner I have seen sell tickets to his 2018 event...12 months before it is due to begin...And have the tickets snapped up.
- # 3. Linda LeMay: The most influential teacher I have ever had in my life. Yet, she has not received teacher training in the conventional sense of the word. I first met Linda in 1964 through pen friend air mail letters for four years before actually meeting her.
It was Linda who:
- · Introduced me to Ayn Rand and ‘Anthem, The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged’. These books have played a part in my own sense of responsibility – something I haven’t always lived up to – but a philosophy which made absolute sense to me as the British economy was being destroyed by corrupt and lazy politicians, the unions and left wing teachers.
- Enabled me to have the honour of meeting people of the Lakota nation where I spoke to, danced with and ate with amazing people. It was this event which saw me, a committed agnostic, to shed tears when a Lakota woman led a prayer to Waken Tanka around a ceremonial fire. My spiritual path continues to follow its own direction but that one event had a profound effect on my life
- Was the driver behind my recent experience of nursing a pipistrelle bat through the night while waiting for the RSPCA to transport it to a vet. 16 years ago, an injured bat would have barely registered on my radar. I changed when I visited Linda in 2007 and experienced the connection she had fostered with the birds, the deer, the geese and any injured creature she came across in her garden. and on her daily two mile walks around the block with Chloe a beautiful Husky.
There have, of course, been many people who have affected my life and coloured my actions and inactions, not least my three daughters Cara, Naima and Lydia along with Rhoda, Estelle, Toni and Anna. My grandmother, mother and father.
All of these people shaped the man I am now but the three named will continue to shape the man I will become.